Your uniform is Government property. When you joined cadets your parents signed your enrollment form. By signing the enrollment form your parents have taken responsibility for all parts of your uniform. As a result, you are responsible for the maintenance of your uniform. You should follow these simple rules:
- Do not leave your uniform lying around.
- Mark your name in every piece of your uniform.
- Return damaged or poorly fitting parts of your uniform to your squadron supply and get new parts.
- Be sure that any parts of your uniform that you return are signed off when you return them. You have a right to insist on this, even to an officer or senior cadet.
- You must return your uniform promptly if you leave the squadron.